Vanaheim font now 10% off, Until April 30. Please contact me directly to purchase.
Here is the brief description of the available faces:
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-DC-01 Duplex Caps<br>
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-DC-02 Duplex Caps, Dotted counters and dot space
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-DC-03 Duplex Caps, Dotted counters
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-LC-04 Broad Caps, with modern style lower case.
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-LC-05 Narrow Caps, with modern style lower case.
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-LC-06 Broad Caps, with archaic lower case.
- PR-Vanaheim-Med-LC-07 Narrow Caps, with archaic lower case.
I am also planning more members of the Vanaheim family, and I was looking for feedback on what comes next. I was thinking of light and bold weights of the “monoline” version now available, but I was also thinking of a “Roman” version, with thick and thin strokes, also a weathered version, textured similarly to Caslon Antique. As you can see, I could be working on this one family for a while. As designers, if you were to use this font family, which additional variants would be most valuable to you?